Day 1 : Arrive Cairo
arrival Cairo International Airport our representatives will welcome and assist you through immigration and customs and escort you to hotel, arrive to hotel check in at hotel and if times allow our rep will help you to chose one of our optional excursions or just enjoy your time in hotel , overnight at hotel .
- No meals
Day 2 : Cairo Tour
After breakfast at the hotel full day guided tour to the largest structures ever built and It is the only one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World still in existence the Pyramids of Giza and the Great Sphinx , After lunch at a local restaurant then you will be taken to the ancient capital of Egypt: Memphis from there to Sakkara where is the oldest pyramid ever built. It was built for King Djoser of the 3rd Dynasty by the architect and genius Imhotep You will also get the chance to see some fantastic mastabas before heading off back to hotel .
- Meals: Breakfast at hotel
Day 03 : Cairo
After breakfast at the hotel is followed by another full day guided tour, start with the Egyptian Museum: the home to an extensive collection of ancient Egyptian antiquities. It has 120,000 items From various Pharaonic families. After lunch, at a local restaurant, another place you will see which is the Citadel of Saladin, which considered the legend of the modern history (its stones back to pharos time , built by Saladdin inhabited by lots of khadives and kings famous by the alabaster mosque of Mohamed Ali ). It is now a preserved historic site. Lastly to the holy Cairo or Coptic Cairo ( famous Churches ) including: The Hanging Church “ It is the oldest of the lot, as its establishment dates back to the third century”. and the Church of St. George the Martyr, 2 churches built into the walls of the Fort of Babylon and its remains could be Cairo’s oldest structures; and the Church of Abu Serga,. It is built over the traditional site of a cave said to have sheltered the Holy Family during their sojourn in the area.
After all this rich history day you will back to hotel for another night.
- Meals : breakfast at hotel.
Day 04: Alex tour
After Breakfast at hotel full day tour to Alexandria by A/C vehicle, passing by the Modern Alexandria Library which was one of the largest and most significant libraries of the ancient and modern world. The Library was part of a larger research institution, then you will visit Roman Amphitheater, this site is Large, circular or oval open-air venues with raised seating – built by the ancient Romans. They were used for events such as gladiator combats, Roman Catacombs as well as the Pompey’s Pillar and Montazah Gardens are museum and extensive gardens in the Montazah district of Alexandria, Egypt. It was built on a low plateau east of central Alexandria overlooking a beach on the Mediterranean Sea. Lunch during the tour, drive back to Cairo, overnight at your hotel in Cairo.
- Meals : breakfast, lunch at restaurant
Day 05 : Abu Simbel
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and our representative will escort you to the airport for your flight to Abu Simbel. Upon arrival you will be transferred to visit the magnificent temples of Abu Simbel and fly back to Aswan, arrive Aswan and transfer to hotel for one night
- Meals: breakfast,
Day 06: Aswan
Visit The main temple on the island of Philae is the Temple of Isis, but there also a number of smaller temples and shrines dedicated to other deities and Pharaohs and a Nilometer, the High Dam enjoys walking in Aswan Bazaar, Embark on board the dahabeya Lunch will be served on Board, and then we will then set sail on your voyage heading to Esna. As we sail on to Kom Ombo. at the site of the ancient city of Per Sobek (the estate of Sobek). The Temple of Sobek and Horus the Elder is an unconventional temple in that it is dedicated to two triads of deities; Sobek, Hathor and their child Khonsu, and Horus the their child Pane Tawy (the Lord of the Two Lands). Sobek and Horus the Elder are the two primary gods, and so the temple was also known as “House of the Crocodile” (Sobek) and “Castle of the Falcon” (Horus). And continue sailing towards Silsila.
- Meal: dinner and overnight on board
Day 07: Sailing
Breakfast at your leisure. Here we visit the temple of Gebel el Silsila, another of our less frequented destinations. You will be amazed as we tie up alongside the Speos of Horemheb, after the visit we continue sailing towards Edfu If possible dinner will be served in the grounds or on the upper deck whilst soaking up the tranquil atmosphere with music to match the mood.
- Dinner on board & overnight
Day 08: Sailing
Enjoy breakfast at your leisure; visit Edfu Temple by horse carriage, one of the largest and most intact of Egypt’s monuments. Two beautiful granite statues of the Falcon God Horus flank the entrance. After your visit to the temple, back to the dahabeya and will then set sail to an island where we will disembark to get dinner served in the edge of the Nile according to weather status or dinner will be served on Sun Deck. Preparing for our EGYPTIAN EVENING OF FUN, with Egyptian cuisine, Arabic Music. We gently sail en-route to Esna.
- Meal: dinner & Overnight in Esna.
Day 09: Luxor
After breakfast, say good bye to staff and Your luggage will be collected and will be ready for you to travel to your next destination Luxor , start Sightseeing in Luxor to visit The valley of Kings in the West bank of Nile was the principal burial place of pharaohs of New Kingdom of ancient Egypt (1539 B.C – 1075 B.C). The valley contains some 60 tombs and chambers. The site also used as burial place of queens, priests and other notable people of ancient Egypt.
Then Temple of Hatshepsut also known as Deir el-Bahri temple located opposite to Luxor city, near valley of Kings. The ancient Egyptian word ‘Deir el-Bahri’ meas ‘Monastery of North’. The temple was dedicated for Amun, The local deity of ancient Egyptian city Thebes. The temple was built by pharaoh Maatkare Hatshepsut in 15th century B.C.
Colossi of memnon is two gigantic statues that depict Amenhotep III pharaoh
Karnak is a large ancient temple complex situated in the bank of Nile. The site covers a vast area of 100 hectares. It is the second largest temple complex in the world. Karnak complex contain three main temples, number of outer temples, chapels and other monuments. The main temples of karnak complex was dedicated for Amun, the God of ancient Egyptian city Thebes, Goddess Mut and God Amon,
P.S, Changes are possible due to reasons beyond our hands
Day 10: Departure
After breakfast our representative will escort you to Cairo airport for your final departure
- Meals: breakfast
Please let me know the below info and will quote the tour for you in 24 hours
- How many persons
- You want to stay in double , single , triple room /cabins
- You require Bed and breakfast ,half or full board accommodation
- You want domestic flights / train tickets
- You want add or remove any of the mentioned services or visits
- If you have children with you please indicate their ages
- Tipping for guides, driver, Nile cruise crew, etc…
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone calls, etc…)
- Beverages during meals
- Entry Visa
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Any other items which are not included in the above package International and domestic flights
- Cruise program could be changed due to cruise line program or navigational circumstances; but the visits will remain the same.
- We will not pay expenses caused by force majeure reasons and by factors beyond our control; e.g. flight delays, roadblocks, political disturbances, natural calamities etc.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking. Booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with the date of travel and guest details.
Special Package Terms & Conditions:
- Prices are net. All prices are subject to re-confirmation and accommodation is subject to availability on confirmation.
- All reservations must be forwarded via email or fax, and reconfirmed by us via email or fax.
- Any amendment to confirmed service will be charged extra for each amendment. For all services, a no show fee is 100%. All unused services will not be refunded. In case of cancellation or amendment any extra charge applied by supplier will be levied on the customer.